Assisted Living Facilities in Auburn, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Auburn, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Auburn elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Auburn, NY directly and in the immediate area of Cayuga County.
While looking for assisted living care in Auburn, New York, you will likely find Auburn Nursing Home, located at 85 Thornton Avenue in the 13021 zip code area in Cayuga County. Auburn Nursing Home helps older adults living in Auburn who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Auburn Nursing Home includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Westminister Manor is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Auburn, New York. It has a total of 37 assisted living apartments. Westminister Manor can be found at 81 South Street, in the 13021 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Cayuga County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Westminister Manor include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 20 Park Avenue, inside 13021 zip code area, Finger Lakes Center For Living offers assisted senior living in Auburn, NY to retirees who live in Cayuga County. Finger Lakes Center For Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 80 Cayuga County residents.
Restmour Home For Adults is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 61 Seymour Street, 13021 zip code. Up to 24 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Cayuga County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Restmour Home For Adults. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Faatz-crofut Home For The Elderly provides assisted senior living in Cayuga county, New York. It offers a total of 53 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Faatz-crofut Home For The Elderly is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Auburn, NY and Cayuga County. Faatz-crofut Home For The Elderly is located at 46 Grant Avenue, 13021.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Auburn, New York, North Brook Heights Home For Adults is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 178 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is AF0182B. North Brook Heights Home For Adults provides assisted living services not just to Auburn senior citizens, but also to all Cayuga County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider The Commons, an assisted living community in Auburn, New York located at 3 St Anthony Street, 13021 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily social activities. The Commons offers assisted living in Cayuga County to a maximum of 297 retired adults.
1 More Facilities in Cayuga County, NY
Evergreen Heights provides assisted living care in Cayuga County to up to 60 seniors at a time. Evergreen Heights is situated at 8939 Oakland Street in the 13166 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Auburn area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Auburn senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Auburn blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cayuga County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Auburn, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Auburn, New York
- Assisted Living in Dunkirk, NY
- Assisted Living in Williamsville, NY
- Assisted Living in Ossining, NY
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Carthage, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in Bay Shore, NY
- Assisted Living in Middletown, NY
- Assisted Living in Delmar, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Plattsburgh, NY
- Assisted Living in Catskill, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Nanuet, NY
- Assisted Living in New Rochelle, NY
- Assisted Living in Livingston County, NY
- Assisted Living in Madison County, NY
- Assisted Living in Greene County, NY
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady County, NY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
- Assisted Living in Otsego County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Auburn:
If your loved one lives in Auburn and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Auburn, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007