Assisted Living Facilities in Middletown, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Middletown, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Middletown elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Middletown, NY directly and in the immediate area of Orange County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Middletown, New York, you will likely find Promenade At Middletown, located at 70 Fulton Street in the 10940 zip code area in Orange County. Promenade At Middletown provides assistance to seniors living in Middletown who require aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Promenade At Middletown includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
The Eliot At Erie Station Alp is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Middletown, New York. It has a total of 96 assisted living units. The Eliot At Erie Station Alp can be found at 10 - 18 John Street, in the 10940 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Orange County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at The Eliot At Erie Station Alp include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 21 Riverside Drive, inside 10941 zip code area, Braemar Living At Wallkill provides senior assisted living in Middletown, NY to retired adults who live in Orange County. Braemar Living At Wallkill accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 200 Orange County residents.
8 More Facilities in Orange County, NY
Elant At Goshen is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 46 Harriman Drive, 10924 zip code. Up to 120 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Orange County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Elant At Goshen. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Campbell Hall Nursing Home provides assisted living in Orange county, New York. It offers a total of 134 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Campbell Hall Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any older adults living in Campbell Hall, NY and Orange County. Campbell Hall Nursing Home is situated at 23 Kiernan Rd, 10916.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Goshen, New York, The Valley View Center is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 360 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 335238. The Valley View Center offers assisted living services not only to Goshen older adults, but also to all Orange County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Glen Arden, an assisted living community in Goshen, New York located at 214 Harriman Drive, 10924 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Glen Arden offers assisted living in Orange County to a maximum of 28 senior citizens.
Promenade At Tuxedo Place provides assisted living in Orange County to up to 89 senior citizens at a time. Promenade At Tuxedo Place is situated at 40 Hospital Road in the 10987 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
New Windsor Country Inn, located at 450 Temple Hill Road P. o. Box 4328, New Windsor, New York, 12553 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Orange County and surrounding areas. New Windsor Country Inn has a total capacity of 86 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, shared and private transportation and fitness and exercise programs.
Mount Alverno Center is an assisted living facility in Warwick, New York, providing services and care to retired adults who need help with bathing, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are looking for assisted living in Orange County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Mount Alverno Center. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 85 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living care in Port Jervis, New York, you may find Carlucci Homes, located at 516 Mullock Road in the 12771 zip code area in Orange County. Carlucci Homes provides assistance to retired adults living in Port Jervis who are searching for help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Carlucci Homes includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Middletown, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Middletown area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Middletown senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Middletown blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Orange County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Middletown, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Middletown, New York
- Assisted Living in North Tonawanda, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady, NY
- Assisted Living in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Assisted Living in Manlius, NY
- Assisted Living in Fishkill, NY
- Assisted Living in Ithaca, NY
- Assisted Living in Highland, NY
- Assisted Living in Brentwood, NY
- Assisted Living in Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Cohoes, NY
- Assisted Living in Slingerlands, NY
- Assisted Living in East Syracuse, NY
- Assisted Living in Cheektowaga, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chenango County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cattaraugus County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NY
- Assisted Living in Yates County, NY
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chemung County, NY
- Assisted Living in Genesee County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cayuga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortland County, NY
- Assisted Living in Westchester County, NY
- Assisted Living in Saratoga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007