Assisted Living Facilities in Oneonta, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Oneonta, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Oneonta elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Oneonta, NY directly and in the immediate area of Otsego County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Oneonta, New York, you will likely find Hampshire House Adult Home, located at 1846 County Highway 48 in the 13820 zip code area in Otsego County. Hampshire House Adult Home provides help to 55 and older adults living in Oneonta who need aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Hampshire House Adult Home includes services like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Oneonta, New York. It has a total of 53 assisted living units. Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead can be found at 163 Heritage Circle, in the 13820 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Otsego County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Heritage At The Plains At Parish Homestead include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 43 Walnut Street, inside 13820 zip code area, Robynwood Home For Adults offers assisted senior living in Oneonta, NY to 55 and older adults who reside in Otsego County. Robynwood Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 49 Otsego County residents.
3 More Facilities in Otsego County, NY
Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 48 Grove Street, 13326 zip code. Up to 26 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Otsego County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Clara Welch Thanksgiving Home. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego provides senior assisted living in Otsego county, New York. It offers a total of 174 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Cooperstown, NY and Otsego County. Focus Rehabilitation And Nursing Center At Otsego is located at 128 Phoenix Mills Cross Road, 13326.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Cooperstown, New York, Woodside Hall is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 37 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is AF0664A. Woodside Hall provides assisted living services not just to Cooperstown senior citizens, but also to all Otsego County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Oneonta, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Oneonta area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Oneonta senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Oneonta blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Otsego County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Oneonta, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Oneonta, New York
- Assisted Living in Oyster Bay, NY
- Assisted Living in Batavia, NY
- Assisted Living in Arverne, NY
- Assisted Living in Cooperstown, NY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, NY
- Assisted Living in Belle Harbor, NY
- Assisted Living in East Greenbush, NY
- Assisted Living in Hornell, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Clifton Park, NY
- Assisted Living in Westbury, NY
- Assisted Living in Staten Island, NY
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in Auburn, NY
- Assisted Living in West Seneca, NY
- Assisted Living in Herkimer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Tompkins County, NY
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, NY
- Assisted Living in New York County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Oneida County, NY
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NY
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, NY
- Assisted Living in Sullivan County, NY
- Assisted Living in Ontario County, NY
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, NY
- Assisted Living in Chautauqua County, NY
Additional assisted living options in Oneonta:
If your loved one lives in Oneonta and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Oneonta, NY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007