Assisted Living Facilities in Avoca, New York
We've located the best assisted living communities near Avoca, New York. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Avoca elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Avoca, NY directly and in the immediate area of Steuben County.
While looking for assisted living care in Avoca, New York, you may find Maryville Home For Adults, situated at 7678 County Road 70 in the 14809 zip code area in Steuben County. Maryville Home For Adults assists 55 and older adults living in Avoca who need help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Maryville Home For Adults includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Cohocton Valley Home For Adults is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Avoca, New York. It has a total of 10 assisted living apartments. Cohocton Valley Home For Adults can be found at 64 South Main Street, in the 14809 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Steuben County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Cohocton Valley Home For Adults include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts studio and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 7 Charlesworth Avenue, inside 14809 zip code area, Pinecrest Home For Adults offers senior assisted living in Avoca, NY to senior citizens who live in Steuben County. Pinecrest Home For Adults accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 17 Steuben County residents.
7 More Facilities in Steuben County, NY
Corning Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 205 East First Street, 14830 zip code. Up to 120 seniors who need a personal care home in Steuben County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Corning Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Steuben Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare provides senior assisted living in Steuben county, New York. It offers a total of 105 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Steuben Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Bath, NY and Steuben County. Steuben Center For Rehabilitation And Healthcare is located at 7009 Rumsey Street Extension, 14810.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Painted Post, New York, Brookdale Painted Post is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 110 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is AF0506C. Brookdale Painted Post offers assisted living services not only to Painted Post older adults, but also to all Steuben County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Country Valley Home, an assisted living community in Bath, New York located at 5946 County Route 11, 14810 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Country Valley Home provides assisted living in Steuben County to a maximum of 19 senior citizens.
Updyke's Willow Ridge Quality Care Facility provides assisted living services in Steuben County to up to 40 elderly adults at a time. Updyke's Willow Ridge Quality Care Facility is situated at 131 Hornell Street in the 14843 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as apartment and community maintenance, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Sue's Rest, located at 396 Canisteo Street, Hornell, New York, 14843 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Steuben County and surrounding areas. Sue's Rest has a total capacity of 14 assisted living units. Some of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and daily physical fitness activities.
Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital Snf is an assisted living facility in Bath, New York, providing care and housing to seniors who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Steuben County with trained staff available 24/7, do not overlook Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital Snf. Its full capacity is 120 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Avoca, NY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Avoca area of New York can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Avoca senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Avoca blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Steuben County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Avoca, NY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Avoca, New York
- Assisted Living in Macedon, NY
- Assisted Living in Cortlandt Manor, NY
- Assisted Living in Homer, NY
- Assisted Living in Fairport, NY
- Assisted Living in New Rochelle, NY
- Assisted Living in Jamestown, NY
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, NY
- Assisted Living in Schenectady, NY
- Assisted Living in Hempstead, NY
- Assisted Living in Penn Yan, NY
- Assisted Living in Long Beach, NY
- Assisted Living in Arverne, NY
- Assisted Living in Great Neck, NY
- Assisted Living in Plainview, NY
- Assisted Living in New York City (Manhattan), NY
- Assisted Living in Suffolk County, NY
- Assisted Living in Essex County, NY
- Assisted Living in Orange County, NY
- Assisted Living in Steuben County, NY
- Assisted Living in Richmond County, NY
- Assisted Living in Allegany County, NY
- Assisted Living in Columbia County, NY
- Assisted Living in New York County, NY
- Assisted Living in St. Lawrence County, NY
- Assisted Living in Nassau County, NY
- Assisted Living in Niagara County, NY
- Assisted Living in Erie County, NY
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, NY
- Assisted Living in Rensselaer County, NY
- Assisted Living in Onondaga County, NY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007