Assisted Living Facilities in Middlesboro, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities near Middlesboro, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Middlesboro elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Middlesboro, KY directly and in the immediate area of Bell County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Middlesboro, Kentucky, you will likely come across Middlesboro Health Care Facility, situated at 235 New Wilson Lane in the 40965 zip code area in Bell County. Middlesboro Health Care Facility assists seniors living in Middlesboro who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Middlesboro Health Care Facility includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Generations Center Of Middlesboro is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Middlesboro, Kentucky. It has a total of 64 assisted living apartments. Generations Center Of Middlesboro can be found at 504 South 24th Street, in the 40965 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Bell County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Generations Center Of Middlesboro include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
2 More Facilities in BELL County, KY
Situated at 39 Ferndale Apartments Road, inside 40977 zip code area, Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers senior assisted living in Pineville, KY to retired adults who reside in Bell County. Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 115 Bell County residents.
Pineville Community Hospital is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 850 Riverview Avenue, 40977 zip code. Up to 30 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Bell County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Pineville Community Hospital. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Middlesboro, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Middlesboro area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Middlesboro senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Middlesboro blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Middlesboro, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Middlesboro, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in EDMONTON, KY
- Assisted Living in ELIZABETHTOWN, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLLTON, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in MONTICELLO, KY
- Assisted Living in CALHOUN, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENSBURG, KY
- Assisted Living in LEXINGTON, KY
- Assisted Living in RUSSELL, KY
- Assisted Living in ERLANGER, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKEVILLE, KY
- Assisted Living in WILMORE, KY
- Assisted Living in LEBANON, KY
- Assisted Living in CYNTHIANA, KY
- Assisted Living in DAWSON SPRINGS, KY
- Assisted Living in METCALFE County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in ALLEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PIKE County, KY
- Assisted Living in MEADE County, KY
- Assisted Living in OHIO County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in CARROLL County, KY
- Assisted Living in MASON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CRITTENDEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PENDLETON County, KY
- Assisted Living in ROCKCASTLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in CLARK County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
Additional assisted living options in Middlesboro:
If your loved one lives in Middlesboro and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Middlesboro, KY that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007