Assisted Living Facilities in Hancock County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hancock County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hancock County, KY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Lewisport, Kentucky, you may find The Oaks Personal Care Home - Lewisport, located at 1580 Fourth Street in the 42351 zip code area in Hancock County. The Oaks Personal Care Home - Lewisport assists seniors living in Lewisport who are searching for assistance with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. The Oaks Personal Care Home - Lewisport includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Heartland Villa Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Lewisport, Kentucky. It has a total of 45 assisted living units. Heartland Villa Center can be found at 8005 Us Hwy 60 West, in the 42351 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Hancock County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Heartland Villa Center include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hancock County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hancock County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hancock County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hancock County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hancock County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HANCOCK County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Hancock County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Hancock County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hancock County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007