Assisted Living Facilities in Logan County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Logan County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Logan County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Russellville, Kentucky, you will likely come across Hometown Manor Of Russellville, situated at 108 Boyles Drive in the 42276 zip code area in Logan County. Hometown Manor Of Russellville provides assistance to seniors living in Russellville who are searching for aid with showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Hometown Manor Of Russellville includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Creekwood Place Nursing & Rehab Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Russellville, Kentucky. It has a total of 104 assisted living apartments. Creekwood Place Nursing & Rehab Center can be found at 107 Boyles Drive, in the 42276 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Logan County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Creekwood Place Nursing & Rehab Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 139 Pearl St. , inside 42206 zip code area, Auburn Health Care provides assisted senior living in Auburn, KY to 55 and older adults who reside in Logan County. Auburn Health Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 66 Logan County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Logan County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Logan County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Logan County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Logan County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Logan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Logan County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near LOGAN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007