Assisted Living Facilities in Webster County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Webster County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Webster County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Sebree, Kentucky, you may find Redbanks Colonial Terrace, located at 142 Roger Powell Rd in the 42455 zip code area in Webster County. Redbanks Colonial Terrace helps retirees living in Sebree who need aid with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Redbanks Colonial Terrace includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Palmer Place I is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Providence, Kentucky. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. Palmer Place I can be found at 500 Us Hwy 41-a North, in the 42450 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Webster County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Palmer Place I include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 805 Princeton Street, inside 42450 zip code area, Shemwell Nursing Home provides assisted living in Providence, KY to older adults who reside in Webster County. Shemwell Nursing Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 20 Webster County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Webster County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Webster County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Webster County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Webster County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Webster County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Webster County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WEBSTER County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007