Assisted Living Facilities in Mclean County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mclean County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mclean County, KY area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Calhoun, Kentucky, you will likely come across Riverside Care & Rehabilitation Center, situated at 190 East Hwy. 136 in the 42327 zip code area in Mclean County. Riverside Care & Rehabilitation Center provides help to senior citizens living in Calhoun who require assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Riverside Care & Rehabilitation Center includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Sunny Acres is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Calhoun, Kentucky. It has a total of 32 assisted living units. Sunny Acres can be found at 426 Highway 81 North, in the 42327 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Mclean County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Sunny Acres include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mclean County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mclean County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mclean County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mclean County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mclean County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mclean County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MCLEAN County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
More assisted living options in Mclean County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Mclean County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Mclean County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007