Assisted Living Facilities in Boone County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Boone County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Boone County, KY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Florence, Kentucky, you may come across Bridge Point Center, located at 7300 Woodspoint Drive in the 41042 zip code area in Boone County. Bridge Point Center assists retirees living in Florence who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Bridge Point Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Elmcroft Of Florence is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Florence, Kentucky. It has a total of 100 assisted living units. Elmcroft Of Florence can be found at 212 Main St. , in the 41042 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Boone County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Elmcroft Of Florence include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, movie room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 6975 Burlington Pike, inside 41042 zip code area, Florence Park Care Center provides assisted living in Florence, KY to elderly adults who live in Boone County. Florence Park Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 150 Boone County residents.
Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 7665 Ewing Blvd. , 41042 zip code. Up to 111 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Boone County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Magnolia Springs - Florence Senior Living. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
St Elizabeth Florence Snf provides assisted living in Boone county, Kentucky. It offers a total of 16 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. St Elizabeth Florence Snf is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Florence, KY and Boone County. St Elizabeth Florence Snf is situated at 4900 Houston Road, 41042.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Florence, Kentucky, Colonial Gardens is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 80 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100945. Colonial Gardens provides assisted living services not just to Florence older adults, but also to all Boone County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Boone County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Boone County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Boone County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Boone County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Boone County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Boone County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BOONE County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYLE County, KY
- Assisted Living in GREENUP County, KY
More assisted living options in Boone County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Boone County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Boone County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007