Assisted Living Facilities in Bell County, Kentucky
We've located the best assisted living communities in Bell County, Kentucky. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bell County, KY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Middlesboro, Kentucky, you may come across Middlesboro Health Care Facility, located at 235 New Wilson Lane in the 40965 zip code area in Bell County. Middlesboro Health Care Facility provides help to 55 and over adults living in Middlesboro who need assistance with showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Middlesboro Health Care Facility includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Pineville Community Hospital is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Pineville, Kentucky. It has a total of 30 assisted living apartments. Pineville Community Hospital can be found at 850 Riverview Avenue, in the 40977 zip code area. It assists retirees living in Bell County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Pineville Community Hospital include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 504 South 24th Street, inside 40965 zip code area, Generations Center Of Middlesboro provides assisted senior living in Middlesboro, KY to seniors who live in Bell County. Generations Center Of Middlesboro accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 64 Bell County residents.
Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 39 Ferndale Apartments Road, 40977 zip code. Up to 115 seniors who need a personal care home in Bell County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mountain View Nursing & Rehabilitation Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bell County, KY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bell County area of Kentucky can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bell County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bell County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bell County, KY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BELL County, Kentucky
- Assisted Living in JEFFERSON County, KY
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, KY
- Assisted Living in KENTON County, KY
- Assisted Living in PULASKI County, KY
- Assisted Living in DAVIESS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, KY
- Assisted Living in HARDIN County, KY
- Assisted Living in WARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in MCCRACKEN County, KY
- Assisted Living in CHRISTIAN County, KY
- Assisted Living in OLDHAM County, KY
- Assisted Living in MADISON County, KY
- Assisted Living in BARREN County, KY
- Assisted Living in SHELBY County, KY
- Assisted Living in BOYD County, KY
More assisted living options in Bell County, KY:
If your loved one lives in Bell County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Bell County, KY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007