Assisted Living Facilities in Riverton, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities near Riverton, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Riverton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Riverton, WY directly and in the immediate area of Fremont County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Riverton, Wyoming, you will likely come across Homestead Assisted Living, located at 950 Homestead Ave in the 82501 zip code area in Fremont County. Homestead Assisted Living assists retirees living in Riverton who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Homestead Assisted Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Riverton, Wyoming. It has a total of 81 assisted living units. Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness can be found at 1002 Forest Dr, in the 82501 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Fremont County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
4 More Facilities in Fremont County, WY
Situated at 4 North Fork Rd, inside 82514 zip code area, Morning Star Care Center provides assisted senior living in Fort Washakie, WY to 55 and over adults who reside in Fremont County. Morning Star Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 45 Fremont County residents.
Warm Valley Lodge is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 5643 Us Hwy 26, 82513 zip code. Up to 25 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Fremont County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Warm Valley Lodge. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Westward Heights Care Center provides senior living in Fremont county, Wyoming. It offers a total of 60 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Westward Heights Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55+ adults living in Lander, WY and Fremont County. Westward Heights Care Center is located at 150 Caring Way, 82520.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Lander, Wyoming, Showboat Retirement Center is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 50 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 15021. Showboat Retirement Center provides assisted living services not just to Lander residents, but also to all Fremont County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Riverton, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Riverton area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Riverton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Riverton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fremont County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Riverton, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Riverton, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Cheyenne, WY
- Assisted Living in Newcastle, WY
- Assisted Living in Casper, WY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, WY
- Assisted Living in Lovell, WY
- Assisted Living in Basin, WY
- Assisted Living in Lander, WY
- Assisted Living in Gillette, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, WY
- Assisted Living in Jackson, WY
- Assisted Living in Rock Springs, WY
- Assisted Living in Torrington, WY
- Assisted Living in Afton, WY
- Assisted Living in Powell, WY
- Assisted Living in Thermopolis, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Carbon County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007