Assisted Living Facilities in Hot Springs County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hot Springs County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hot Springs County, WY area.
While looking for assisted living services in Thermopolis, Wyoming, you will likely come across Wyoming Pioneer Home, located at 141 Pioneer Home Dr in the 82443 zip code area in Hot Springs County. Wyoming Pioneer Home provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Thermopolis who require aid with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Wyoming Pioneer Home includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Thermopolis Rehabilitatoin And Wellness is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Thermopolis, Wyoming. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Thermopolis Rehabilitatoin And Wellness can be found at 1210 Canyon Hills Rd, in the 82443 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Hot Springs County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Thermopolis Rehabilitatoin And Wellness include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hot Springs County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hot Springs County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hot Springs County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hot Springs County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hot Springs County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hot Springs County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hot Springs County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
More assisted living options in Hot Springs County, WY:
If your loved one lives in Hot Springs County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hot Springs County, WY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007