Assisted Living Facilities in Uinta County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Uinta County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Uinta County, WY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Evanston, Wyoming, you may find Rocky Mountain Care - Evanston, located at 475 Yellow Creek Rd in the 82930 zip code area in Uinta County. Rocky Mountain Care - Evanston helps seniors living in Evanston who require help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Rocky Mountain Care - Evanston includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Tender Heart Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Evanston, Wyoming. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Tender Heart Assisted Living can be found at 624 Twin Ridge Ave, in the 82930 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Uinta County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Tender Heart Assisted Living include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 1949 West Uinta St, inside 82931 zip code area, Beehive Homes Of Evanston offers senior assisted living in Evanston, WY to older adults who reside in Uinta County. Beehive Homes Of Evanston accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Uinta County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Uinta County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Uinta County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Uinta County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Uinta County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Uinta County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Uinta County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007