Assisted Living Facilities in Uinta County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Uinta County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Uinta County, WY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Evanston, Wyoming, you may come across Beehive Homes Of Evanston, situated at 1949 West Uinta St in the 82931 zip code area in Uinta County. Beehive Homes Of Evanston assists 55 and over adults living in Evanston who need help with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Beehive Homes Of Evanston includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Tender Heart Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Evanston, Wyoming. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Tender Heart Assisted Living can be found at 624 Twin Ridge Ave, in the 82930 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Uinta County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Tender Heart Assisted Living include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 475 Yellow Creek Rd, inside 82930 zip code area, Rocky Mountain Care - Evanston provides senior assisted living in Evanston, WY to seniors who reside in Uinta County. Rocky Mountain Care - Evanston accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 60 Uinta County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Uinta County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Uinta County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Uinta County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Uinta County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Uinta County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Uinta County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
More assisted living options in Uinta County, WY:
If your loved one lives in Uinta County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Uinta County, WY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007