Assisted Living Facilities in Fremont County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Fremont County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fremont County, WY area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Dubois, Wyoming, you will likely find Warm Valley Lodge, situated at 5643 Us Hwy 26 in the 82513 zip code area in Fremont County. Warm Valley Lodge provides help to retired adults living in Dubois who require help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Warm Valley Lodge includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Homestead Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Riverton, Wyoming. It has a total of 62 assisted living apartments. Homestead Assisted Living can be found at 950 Homestead Ave, in the 82501 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Fremont County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Homestead Assisted Living include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 4 North Fork Rd, inside 82514 zip code area, Morning Star Care Center offers assisted living in Fort Washakie, WY to 55 and older adults who reside in Fremont County. Morning Star Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 45 Fremont County residents.
Westward Heights Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community located at 150 Caring Way, 82520 zip code. Up to 60 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Fremont County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Westward Heights Care Center. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Showboat Retirement Center provides assisted living in Fremont county, Wyoming. It offers a total of 50 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Showboat Retirement Center is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Lander, WY and Fremont County. Showboat Retirement Center is situated at 150 Wyoming St, 82520.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Riverton, Wyoming, Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 81 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 15199. Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness provides assisted living services not just to Riverton older adults, but also to all Fremont County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fremont County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fremont County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fremont County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fremont County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fremont County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Fremont County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007