Assisted Living Facilities in Sweetwater County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Sweetwater County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Sweetwater County, WY area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Rock Springs, Wyoming, you will likely come across Deer Trail Assisted Living, located at 2360 Reagan Ave in the 82902 zip code area in Sweetwater County. Deer Trail Assisted Living provides assistance to older adults living in Rock Springs who require aid with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Deer Trail Assisted Living includes amenities such as: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Sage View Care Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Rock Springs, Wyoming. It has a total of 82 assisted living apartments. Sage View Care Center can be found at 1325 Sage St, in the 82901 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Sweetwater County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Sage View Care Center include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1445 Uinta Dr, inside 82935 zip code area, Mission At Castle Rock Rehabilitation Cente offers assisted living in Green River, WY to retired adults who live in Sweetwater County. Mission At Castle Rock Rehabilitation Cente accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 59 Sweetwater County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Sweetwater County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Sweetwater County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Sweetwater County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sweetwater County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Sweetwater County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Sweetwater County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007