Assisted Living Facilities in Platte County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Platte County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Platte County, WY area.
While looking for assisted living in Wheatland, Wyoming, you will likely find Platte County Assisted Living, situated at 98 19th St in the 82201 zip code area in Platte County. Platte County Assisted Living provides assistance to retired adults living in Wheatland who need assistance with showering, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Platte County Assisted Living includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Senior Care Of Wyoming - Country Club Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Wheatland, Wyoming. It has a total of 26 assisted living units. Senior Care Of Wyoming - Country Club Living can be found at 52 16th St, in the 82201 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Platte County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Senior Care Of Wyoming - Country Club Living include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 100 19th St, inside 82201 zip code area, Platte County Legacy Home offers senior assisted living in Wheatland, WY to 55 and older adults who reside in Platte County. Platte County Legacy Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 50 Platte County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Platte County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Platte County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Platte County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Platte County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Platte County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Platte County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
- Assisted Living in Washakie County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007