Assisted Living Facilities in Johnson County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Johnson County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Johnson County, WY area.
While looking for assisted living in Buffalo, Wyoming, you may come across Agape Manor, situated at 830 North Main St in the 82834 zip code area in Johnson County. Agape Manor provides help to senior citizens living in Buffalo who need aid with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Agape Manor includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Johnson County Healthcare Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Buffalo, Wyoming. It has a total of 44 assisted living apartments. Johnson County Healthcare Center can be found at 497 West Lott, in the 82834 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Johnson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Johnson County Healthcare Center include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 700 Veterans' Lane, inside 82834 zip code area, Veterans' Home Of Wyoming offers senior assisted living in Buffalo, WY to 55+ adults who reside in Johnson County. Veterans' Home Of Wyoming accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 117 Johnson County residents.
Beehive Home Of Buffalo is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1 North Klondike, 82834 zip code. Up to 15 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Johnson County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Beehive Home Of Buffalo. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Johnson County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Johnson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Johnson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Johnson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Johnson County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Johnson County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Carbon County, WY
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007