Assisted Living Facilities in Campbell County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Campbell County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Campbell County, WY area.
While looking for assisted living care in Gillette, Wyoming, you may come across Primrose Retirement Community Of Gillette, situated at 921 Mountain Meadow Lane in the 82716 zip code area in Campbell County. Primrose Retirement Community Of Gillette helps senior citizens living in Gillette who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Primrose Retirement Community Of Gillette includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
The Legacy Living And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Gillette, Wyoming. It has a total of 160 assisted living apartments. The Legacy Living And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 1000 S Douglas Hwy, in the 82716 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Campbell County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at The Legacy Living And Rehabilitation Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 2300 Harder Dr, inside 82718 zip code area, Beehive Homes Of Gillette offers assisted senior living in Gillette, WY to retirees who reside in Campbell County. Beehive Homes Of Gillette accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 14 Campbell County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Campbell County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Campbell County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Campbell County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Campbell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Campbell County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Campbell County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007