Assisted Living Facilities in Washakie County, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities in Washakie County, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Washakie County, WY area.
While looking for assisted living in Worland, Wyoming, you will likely find Beehive Homes Of Worland, situated at 711 South 15th St in the 82401 zip code area in Washakie County. Beehive Homes Of Worland provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Worland who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Beehive Homes Of Worland includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Worland Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Worland, Wyoming. It has a total of 87 assisted living apartments. Worland Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center can be found at 1901 Howell Ave, in the 82401 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Washakie County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Worland Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Washakie County, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Washakie County area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Washakie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Washakie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Washakie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Washakie County, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Washakie County, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Uinta County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
More assisted living options in Washakie County, WY:
If your loved one lives in Washakie County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Washakie County, WY which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007