Assisted Living Facilities in Lander, Wyoming
We've located the best assisted living communities near Lander, Wyoming. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Lander elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Lander, WY directly and in the immediate area of Fremont County.
While looking for assisted living in Lander, Wyoming, you may find Westward Heights Care Center, situated at 150 Caring Way in the 82520 zip code area in Fremont County. Westward Heights Care Center assists 55 and older adults living in Lander who require help with showering, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Westward Heights Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Showboat Retirement Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Lander, Wyoming. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Showboat Retirement Center can be found at 150 Wyoming St, in the 82520 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Fremont County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Showboat Retirement Center include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
4 More Facilities in Fremont County, WY
Located at 5643 Us Hwy 26, inside 82513 zip code area, Warm Valley Lodge offers assisted senior living in Dubois, WY to elderly adults who live in Fremont County. Warm Valley Lodge accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 25 Fremont County residents.
Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 1002 Forest Dr, 82501 zip code. Up to 81 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Fremont County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Wind River Rehabilitation And Wellness. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Morning Star Care Center provides assisted senior living in Fremont county, Wyoming. It offers a total of 45 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Morning Star Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Fort Washakie, WY and Fremont County. Morning Star Care Center is located at 4 North Fork Rd, 82514.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Riverton, Wyoming, Homestead Assisted Living is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 62 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 15027. Homestead Assisted Living offers assisted living services not just to Riverton older adults, but also to all Fremont County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Lander, WY
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Lander area of Wyoming can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Lander senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Lander blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fremont County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Lander, WY. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Lander, Wyoming
- Assisted Living in Cody, WY
- Assisted Living in Newcastle, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan, WY
- Assisted Living in Gillette, WY
- Assisted Living in Buffalo, WY
- Assisted Living in Riverton, WY
- Assisted Living in Afton, WY
- Assisted Living in Jackson, WY
- Assisted Living in Evanston, WY
- Assisted Living in Torrington, WY
- Assisted Living in Laramie, WY
- Assisted Living in Lovell, WY
- Assisted Living in Basin, WY
- Assisted Living in Powell, WY
- Assisted Living in Cheyenne, WY
- Assisted Living in Teton County, WY
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, WY
- Assisted Living in Natrona County, WY
- Assisted Living in Campbell County, WY
- Assisted Living in Big Horn County, WY
- Assisted Living in Carbon County, WY
- Assisted Living in Albany County, WY
- Assisted Living in Weston County, WY
- Assisted Living in Goshen County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sheridan County, WY
- Assisted Living in Park County, WY
- Assisted Living in Fremont County, WY
- Assisted Living in Platte County, WY
- Assisted Living in Sweetwater County, WY
- Assisted Living in Hot Springs County, WY
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007