Assisted Living Facilities in Laredo, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Laredo, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Laredo elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Laredo, TX directly and in the immediate area of Webb County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Laredo, Texas, you may come across Las Violetas, located at 2020 Durango Ave in the 78046 zip code area in Webb County. Las Violetas provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Laredo who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Las Violetas includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Regent Care Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Laredo, Texas. Regent Care Center can be found at 7001 Mcpherson Rd, in the 78041 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Webb County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Regent Care Center include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, movie nights and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 201 E Plum St, inside 78040 zip code area, Villa San Luis Rey Housing provides assisted senior living in Laredo, TX to seniors who live in Webb County. Villa San Luis Rey Housing accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area.
Tanis Valdez Village is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 300 Allende St # 300, 78041 zip code. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Laredo, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Laredo area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Laredo senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Laredo blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Webb County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Laredo, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Laredo, Texas
- Assisted Living in BEDFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in ODESSA, TX
- Assisted Living in KERRVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in NEW BRAUNFELS, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ORANGE, TX
- Assisted Living in SNYDER, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in LIMESTONE County, TX
- Assisted Living in PANOLA County, TX
- Assisted Living in ERATH County, TX
- Assisted Living in VAN ZANDT County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in FALLS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in PARKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in VICTORIA County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Laredo:
If your loved one lives in Laredo and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Laredo, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007