Assisted Living Facilities in Dawson County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Dawson County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Dawson County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living care in Lamesa, Texas, you may find Beehive Homes Of Lamesa, located at 101 Ne 27th St in the 79331 zip code area in Dawson County. Beehive Homes Of Lamesa assists older adults living in Lamesa who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Beehive Homes Of Lamesa includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Youngblood Elder Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Lamesa, Texas. It has a total of 9 assisted living apartments. Youngblood Elder Care can be found at 308 N 20th St, in the 79331 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Dawson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Youngblood Elder Care include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 109 Ne 27th Street, inside 79331 zip code area, Beehive Homes Of Lamesa 2 provides assisted senior living in Lamesa, TX to 55 and over adults who live in Dawson County. Beehive Homes Of Lamesa 2 accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Dawson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Dawson County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Dawson County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Dawson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Dawson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Dawson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Dawson County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near DAWSON County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Dawson County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Dawson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Dawson County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007