Assisted Living Facilities in Falls County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Falls County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Falls County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Marlin, Texas, you will likely come across Personal Care Of Central Texas, situated at 402 Live Oak St in the 76661 zip code area in Falls County. Personal Care Of Central Texas assists retired adults living in Marlin who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Personal Care Of Central Texas includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Marlin Personal Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Marlin, Texas. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Marlin Personal Care can be found at 322 Capps, in the 76661 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Falls County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Marlin Personal Care include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Falls County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Falls County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Falls County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Falls County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Falls County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Falls County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near FALLS County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Falls County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Falls County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Falls County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007