Assisted Living Facilities in Burnet, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Burnet, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Burnet elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Burnet, TX directly and in the immediate area of Burnet County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Burnet, Texas, you will likely come across Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek, situated at 407 W Jackson St in the 78611 zip code area in Burnet County. Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek assists retirees living in Burnet who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Pafford Place is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Burnet, Texas. It has a total of 16 assisted living apartments. Pafford Place can be found at 615 Cr 340 A, in the 78611 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Burnet County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Pafford Place include a dietary menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
4 More Facilities in BURNET County, TX
Situated at 601 Steve Hawkins Pkwy, inside 78654 zip code area, Gateway Villa provides senior assisted living in Marble Falls, TX to elderly adults who reside in Burnet County. Gateway Villa accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 32 Burnet County residents.
Gateway Gardens is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 605 Gateway Central, 78654 zip code. Up to 52 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Burnet County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Gateway Gardens. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
800 Claremont provides senior assisted living in Burnet county, Texas. It offers a total of 35 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. 800 Claremont is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Marble Falls, TX and Burnet County. 800 Claremont is located at 800 Claremont, 78654.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Marble Falls, Texas, Arbor House Of Marble Falls is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 52 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 105513. Arbor House Of Marble Falls offers assisted living services not just to Marble Falls senior citizens, but also to all Burnet County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Burnet, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Burnet area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Burnet senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Burnet blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burnet County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Burnet, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Burnet, Texas
- Assisted Living in MANSFIELD, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in RICHARDSON, TX
- Assisted Living in NEWTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in MARSHALL, TX
- Assisted Living in MAXWELL, TX
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in HIGHLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in ALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in PALO PINTO County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMB County, TX
- Assisted Living in LIBERTY County, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WISE County, TX
- Assisted Living in CHEROKEE County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTAGUE County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLORADO County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Burnet:
If your loved one lives in Burnet and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Burnet, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007