Assisted Living Facilities in Temple, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Temple, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Temple elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Temple, TX directly and in the immediate area of Bell County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Temple, Texas, you may find Elmcroft Of Cottonwood, located at 3002 Jack Rabbit Rd in the 76502 zip code area in Bell County. Elmcroft Of Cottonwood provides help to senior citizens living in Temple who need aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Elmcroft Of Cottonwood includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Arbor House Of Temple is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Temple, Texas. It has a total of 52 assisted living units. Arbor House Of Temple can be found at 4257 Lowes Dr, in the 76502 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Bell County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Arbor House Of Temple include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 5320 Loop 205, inside 76502 zip code area, Garden Estates Of Temple Assisted Living Community offers assisted living in Temple, TX to senior citizens who reside in Bell County. Garden Estates Of Temple Assisted Living Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 156 Bell County residents.
Sodalis Elder Living Temple I is a pet friendly senior living community located at 2728 Cottonwood Ln, 76502 zip code. Up to 16 older adults who want a personal care home in Bell County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sodalis Elder Living Temple I. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Sodalis Elder Living Temple Ii provides assisted living in Bell county, Texas. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Sodalis Elder Living Temple Ii is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Temple, TX and Bell County. Sodalis Elder Living Temple Ii is located at 2728 Cottonwood Ln Bldg B, 76502.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Temple, Texas, Brookdale Western Hills is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 54 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 302. Brookdale Western Hills provides assisted living services not only to Temple residents, but also to all Bell County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Wildflower Place, an assisted living community in Temple, Texas located at 706 Red Coat Dr, 76504 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, weekly laundry service and daily entertainment. Wildflower Place offers assisted living in Bell County to a maximum of 47 retired adults.
3 More Facilities in BELL County, TX
The Rosewood Retirement Community provides assisted living in Bell County to up to 85 seniors at a time. The Rosewood Retirement Community is located at 5700 E Central Texas Expy in the 76543 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services like apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Stoney Brook Of Belton, located at 500 River Fair Blvd, Belton, Texas, 76513 provides assisted living for retirees residing in Bell County and nearby areas. Stoney Brook Of Belton has a total capacity of 56 assisted living apartments. A few of its services include medication set-up and reminders, transportation services and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Luvida Memory Care is an assisted living facility in Belton, Texas, providing care and services to retired adults who require help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Bell County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Luvida Memory Care. It has a total capacity of 48 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Temple, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Temple area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Temple senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Temple blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Temple, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Temple, Texas
- Assisted Living in MARBLE FALLS, TX
- Assisted Living in TOMBALL, TX
- Assisted Living in BELLVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CANYON, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in NOCONA, TX
- Assisted Living in LEVELLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in DENISON, TX
- Assisted Living in TEXAS CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in GEORGETOWN, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSOURI CITY, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAVACA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in NAVARRO County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in MCLENNAN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZOS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in PALO PINTO County, TX
- Assisted Living in SCURRY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMAR County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Temple:
If your loved one lives in Temple and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Temple, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007