Assisted Living Facilities in Wheeler County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wheeler County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wheeler County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Shamrock, Texas, you may find Shamrock General Hospital, situated at 1000 South Main in the 79079 zip code area in Wheeler County. Shamrock General Hospital provides assistance to elderly adults living in Shamrock who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Shamrock General Hospital includes services such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Parkview Hospital is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Wheeler, Texas. It has a total of 8 assisted living units. Parkview Hospital can be found at 901 S Sweetwater, in the 79096 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Wheeler County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Parkview Hospital include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wheeler County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wheeler County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wheeler County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wheeler County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wheeler County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wheeler County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WHEELER County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Wheeler County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Wheeler County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wheeler County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007