Assisted Living Facilities in Atascosa County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Atascosa County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Atascosa County, TX area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Poteet, Texas, you will likely come across Oak Creek Personal Care Home, situated at 299 Oak Creek Estates Road in the 78065 zip code area in Atascosa County. Oak Creek Personal Care Home provides assistance to retired adults living in Poteet who are searching for help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Oak Creek Personal Care Home includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Michelle's Care Home is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Jourdanton, Texas. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. Michelle's Care Home can be found at 1310 Poplar St, in the 78026 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Atascosa County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Michelle's Care Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1951 Hwy 97 E, inside 78026 zip code area, Argent Court Atascosa County offers assisted living in Jourdanton, TX to elderly adults who reside in Atascosa County. Argent Court Atascosa County accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 57 Atascosa County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Atascosa County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Atascosa County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Atascosa County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Atascosa County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Atascosa County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Atascosa County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ATASCOSA County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Atascosa County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Atascosa County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Atascosa County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007