Assisted Living Facilities in Bastrop County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Bastrop County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bastrop County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living services in Elgin, Texas, you may find A Rainbow Ridge, situated at 111 Hogeye Rd in the 78621 zip code area in Bastrop County. A Rainbow Ridge provides assistance to older adults living in Elgin who are searching for assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A Rainbow Ridge includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Silver Creek Assisted Living Elgin is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Elgin, Texas. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Silver Creek Assisted Living Elgin can be found at 826 Lexington Rd, in the 78621 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Bastrop County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Silver Creek Assisted Living Elgin include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 508 Old Austin Hwy, inside 78602 zip code area, Argent Court provides assisted senior living in Bastrop, TX to seniors who live in Bastrop County. Argent Court accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 68 Bastrop County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bastrop County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bastrop County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bastrop County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bastrop County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bastrop County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bastrop County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BASTROP County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007