Assisted Living Facilities in Belton, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Belton, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Belton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Belton, TX directly and in the immediate area of Bell County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Belton, Texas, you may find Stoney Brook Of Belton, located at 500 River Fair Blvd in the 76513 zip code area in Bell County. Stoney Brook Of Belton provides assistance to seniors living in Belton who need help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Stoney Brook Of Belton includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Luvida Memory Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Belton, Texas. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Luvida Memory Care can be found at 2400 Piazza Drive, in the 76513 zip code area. It helps 55 and over adults living in Bell County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Luvida Memory Care include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and trained caregivers always available.
8 More Facilities in BELL County, TX
Located at 3002 Jack Rabbit Rd, inside 76502 zip code area, Elmcroft Of Cottonwood offers assisted living in Temple, TX to 55 and over adults who reside in Bell County. Elmcroft Of Cottonwood accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 74 Bell County residents.
Sodalis Elder Living Temple I is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 2728 Cottonwood Ln, 76502 zip code. Up to 16 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Bell County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sodalis Elder Living Temple I. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
The Rosewood Retirement Community provides senior assisted living in Bell county, Texas. It offers a total of 85 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. The Rosewood Retirement Community is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Killeen, TX and Bell County. The Rosewood Retirement Community is located at 5700 E Central Texas Expy, 76543.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Temple, Texas, Garden Estates Of Temple Assisted Living Community is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 156 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 30135. Garden Estates Of Temple Assisted Living Community offers assisted living services not only to Temple residents, but also to all Bell County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Arbor House Of Temple, an assisted living community in Temple, Texas located at 4257 Lowes Dr, 76502 zip code area. It includes amenities such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and daily social activities. Arbor House Of Temple offers assisted living in Bell County to a maximum of 52 older adults.
Wildflower Place provides senior assisted living in Bell County to up to 47 55 and older adults at a time. Wildflower Place is located at 706 Red Coat Dr in the 76504 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, barbershop and salon services and 3 meals and snacks.
Sodalis Elder Living Temple Ii, located at 2728 Cottonwood Ln Bldg B, Temple, Texas, 76502 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Bell County and surrounding areas. Sodalis Elder Living Temple Ii has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living units. A few of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, shared and private transportation and daily exercise opportunities.
Brookdale Western Hills is an assisted living facility in Temple, Texas, providing services and care to elderly adults who need assistance with bathing, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are searching for assisted living in Bell County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Brookdale Western Hills. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 54 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Belton, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Belton area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Belton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Belton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bell County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Belton, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Belton, Texas
- Assisted Living in LANCASTER, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in FLOWER MOUND, TX
- Assisted Living in CEDAR PARK, TX
- Assisted Living in SAN ANTONIO, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKEWAY, TX
- Assisted Living in GRANBURY, TX
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LUFKIN, TX
- Assisted Living in ARLINGTON, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT WORTH, TX
- Assisted Living in CAMERON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in POLK County, TX
- Assisted Living in FALLS County, TX
- Assisted Living in VAN ZANDT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BASTROP County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in WISE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in LLANO County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLORADO County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Belton:
If your loved one lives in Belton and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Belton, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007