Assisted Living Facilities in Wharton County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wharton County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wharton County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living care in El Campo, Texas, you may find Garden Villa, situated at 106 Del Norte Dr. in the 77437 zip code area in Wharton County. Garden Villa provides help to seniors living in El Campo who need assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Garden Villa includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Elmcroft Of Wharton is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Wharton, Texas. It has a total of 100 assisted living units. Elmcroft Of Wharton can be found at 1930 Briar Ln, in the 77488 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Wharton County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Elmcroft Of Wharton include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts studio and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 3515 West Loop 2765, inside 77437 zip code area, Meridian Assisted Living provides assisted living in El Campo, TX to elderly adults who reside in Wharton County. Meridian Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 44 Wharton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wharton County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wharton County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wharton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wharton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wharton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wharton County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WHARTON County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Wharton County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Wharton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wharton County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007