Assisted Living Facilities in Nocona, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Nocona, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Nocona elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nocona, TX directly and in the immediate area of Montague County.
While looking for assisted living care in Nocona, Texas, you may find Yester Year Home, located at 914 Fayette in the 76255 zip code area in Montague County. Yester Year Home provides help to retired adults living in Nocona who need assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Yester Year Home includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Cherry Street Village is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Nocona, Texas. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Cherry Street Village can be found at 200 E Cherry St, in the 76255 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Montague County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Cherry Street Village include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
4 More Facilities in MONTAGUE County, TX
Located at 364 Private Road 156, inside 76270 zip code area, Tk Ranch Dorm 2 provides assisted senior living in Sunset, TX to senior citizens who live in Montague County. Tk Ranch Dorm 2 accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 9 Montague County residents.
Tk Ranch Dorm 1 is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 406 Private Rd 156, 76270 zip code. Up to 16 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Montague County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Tk Ranch Dorm 1. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Independence Hall provides assisted living in Montague county, Texas. It offers a total of 36 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Independence Hall is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Bowie, TX and Montague County. Independence Hall is located at 1210 Jackson St, 76230.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Sunset, Texas, Tk Ranch Dorm 3 is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 10 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 839. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 provides assisted living services not only to Sunset older adults, but also to all Montague County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nocona, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nocona area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nocona senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nocona blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montague County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nocona, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Nocona, Texas
- Assisted Living in MANOR, TX
- Assisted Living in SHADY SHORES, TX
- Assisted Living in HARLINGEN, TX
- Assisted Living in SUGAR LAND, TX
- Assisted Living in TEMPLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MISSION, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in PALESTINE, TX
- Assisted Living in GRAPEVINE, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in EARLY, TX
- Assisted Living in WHEELER County, TX
- Assisted Living in WHARTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in AUSTIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in BURNET County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in KENDALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in HAMILTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in NUECES County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Nocona:
If your loved one lives in Nocona and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Nocona, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007