Assisted Living Facilities in Harrison County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Harrison County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Harrison County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Marshall, Texas, you may find Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living, located at 2801 E Travis St in the 75670 zip code area in Harrison County. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living assists retirees living in Marshall who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Mshc Reunion Inn Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Casce House is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Marshall, Texas. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. Casce House can be found at 2500 Karnack Hwy, in the 75672 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Harrison County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Casce House include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 2907 Victory Dr, inside 75670 zip code area, Oakwood House offers assisted living in Marshall, TX to older adults who reside in Harrison County. Oakwood House accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 51 Harrison County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Harrison County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Harrison County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Harrison County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Harrison County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Harrison County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Harrison County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HARRISON County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Harrison County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Harrison County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Harrison County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007