Assisted Living Facilities in Montague County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Montague County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Montague County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Sunset, Texas, you will likely find Tk Ranch Dorm 2, situated at 364 Private Road 156 in the 76270 zip code area in Montague County. Tk Ranch Dorm 2 provides assistance to older adults living in Sunset who require aid with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Tk Ranch Dorm 2 includes services like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Tk Ranch Dorm 3 is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Sunset, Texas. It has a total of 10 assisted living apartments. Tk Ranch Dorm 3 can be found at 899 Huddleston Rd, in the 76270 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Montague County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Tk Ranch Dorm 3 include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 914 Fayette, inside 76255 zip code area, Yester Year Home provides assisted senior living in Nocona, TX to elderly adults who reside in Montague County. Yester Year Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 5 Montague County residents.
Independence Hall is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1210 Jackson St, 76230 zip code. Up to 36 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Montague County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Independence Hall. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Cherry Street Village provides senior assisted living in Montague county, Texas. It offers a total of 36 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Cherry Street Village is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Nocona, TX and Montague County. Cherry Street Village is situated at 200 E Cherry St, 76255.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Sunset, Texas, Tk Ranch Dorm 1 is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 673. Tk Ranch Dorm 1 provides assisted living services not only to Sunset senior citizens, but also to all Montague County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Montague County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Montague County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Montague County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Montague County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montague County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Montague County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near MONTAGUE County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Montague County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Montague County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Montague County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007