Assisted Living Facilities in Bryan, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Bryan, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Bryan elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bryan, TX directly and in the immediate area of Brazos County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Bryan, Texas, you will likely find St Joseph Manor, located at 2333 Manor Dr in the 77802 zip code area in Brazos County. St Joseph Manor assists 55 and older adults living in Bryan who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. St Joseph Manor includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Carriage Inn-bryan is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Bryan, Texas. It has a total of 41 assisted living apartments. Carriage Inn-bryan can be found at 4235 Boonville Rd, in the 77802 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Brazos County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Carriage Inn-bryan include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 4091 Eastchester Drive, inside 77802 zip code area, Isle At Watercrest-bryan offers senior assisted living in Bryan, TX to seniors who live in Brazos County. Isle At Watercrest-bryan accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 98 Brazos County residents.
Crestview Retirement Community is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 2505 E Villa Maria Rd, 77802 zip code. Up to 72 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Brazos County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Crestview Retirement Community. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Dansby House provides senior assisted living in Brazos county, Texas. It offers a total of 8 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Dansby House is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Bryan, TX and Brazos County. Dansby House is located at 703 Dean, 77803.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Bryan, Texas, Broadmoor Place is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 36 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 495. Broadmoor Place offers assisted living services not only to Bryan senior citizens, but also to all Brazos County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Park Place, an assisted living facility in Bryan, Texas located at 8733 N Hwy 6, 77807 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Park Place provides assisted living in Brazos County to a maximum of 16 older adults.
Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center provides assisted living in Brazos County to up to 66 senior citizens at a time. Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located at 3850 Coppercrest Dr in the 77802 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
2 More Facilities in BRAZOS County, TX
The Waterford At College Station, located at 1103 Rock Prairie Rd, College Station, Texas, 77845 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Brazos County and surrounding areas. The Waterford At College Station has a total capacity of 60 assisted living residences. A few of its amenities include medication administration by licensed nurses, transportation to appointments and fitness and exercise programs.
Bluebonnet Place is an assisted living facility in College Station, Texas, providing care and services to senior citizens who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Brazos County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Bluebonnet Place. It has a total capacity of 48 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bryan, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bryan area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bryan senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bryan blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Brazos County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bryan, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Bryan, Texas
- Assisted Living in ATASCOSA, TX
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LAKE JACKSON, TX
- Assisted Living in AZLE, TX
- Assisted Living in MCKINNEY, TX
- Assisted Living in JACKSONVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in ROUND ROCK, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLEGE STATION, TX
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, TX
- Assisted Living in MARLIN, TX
- Assisted Living in WAXAHACHIE, TX
- Assisted Living in LYTLE, TX
- Assisted Living in DICKINSON, TX
- Assisted Living in HOPKINS County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in VAL VERDE County, TX
- Assisted Living in WALKER County, TX
- Assisted Living in GONZALES County, TX
- Assisted Living in UVALDE County, TX
- Assisted Living in PALO PINTO County, TX
- Assisted Living in WHEELER County, TX
- Assisted Living in FAYETTE County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in JASPER County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GILLESPIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in HOCKLEY County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Bryan:
If your loved one lives in Bryan and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Bryan, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007