Assisted Living Facilities in Victoria County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Victoria County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Victoria County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living services in Victoria, Texas, you may come across Brookdale Victoria, situated at 9606 N E Zac Lentz Pkwy in the 77904 zip code area in Victoria County. Brookdale Victoria provides help to older adults living in Victoria who need aid with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Brookdale Victoria includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Brightwater Senior Living Of Victoria is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Victoria, Texas. It has a total of 109 assisted living units. Brightwater Senior Living Of Victoria can be found at 1303 N John Stockbauer Drive, in the 77904 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in Victoria County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Brightwater Senior Living Of Victoria include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 411 E Larkspur, inside 77904 zip code area, Elmcroft Of Victoria offers assisted senior living in Victoria, TX to older adults who reside in Victoria County. Elmcroft Of Victoria accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 99 Victoria County residents.
Sodalis Elder Living Victoria 1 is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 4409 N. Stockbauer Road, 77904 zip code. Up to 16 older adults who need a personal care home in Victoria County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Sodalis Elder Living Victoria 1. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Sodalis Elder Living Victoria Ii provides senior living in Victoria county, Texas. It offers a total of 16 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Sodalis Elder Living Victoria Ii is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Victoria, TX and Victoria County. Sodalis Elder Living Victoria Ii is situated at 4409 N John Stockbauer Rd, 77904.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Victoria, Texas, The Devereux Foundation is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 101763. The Devereux Foundation provides assisted living services not only to Victoria senior citizens, but also to all Victoria County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Victoria County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Victoria County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Victoria County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Victoria County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Victoria County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Victoria County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near VICTORIA County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Victoria County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Victoria County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Victoria County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007