Assisted Living Facilities in College Station, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near College Station, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to College Station elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in College Station, TX directly and in the immediate area of Brazos County.
While looking for assisted senior living in College Station, Texas, you will likely find The Waterford At College Station, situated at 1103 Rock Prairie Rd in the 77845 zip code area in Brazos County. The Waterford At College Station assists 55 and over adults living in College Station who are searching for aid with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. The Waterford At College Station includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Bluebonnet Place is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at College Station, Texas. It has a total of 48 assisted living apartments. Bluebonnet Place can be found at 3601 Victoria Ave, in the 77845 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Brazos County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Bluebonnet Place include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
8 More Facilities in BRAZOS County, TX
Located at 2601 E Villa Maria, inside 77802 zip code area, Broadmoor Place offers assisted senior living in Bryan, TX to 55+ adults who live in Brazos County. Broadmoor Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 36 Brazos County residents.
Crestview Retirement Community is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2505 E Villa Maria Rd, 77802 zip code. Up to 72 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Brazos County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Crestview Retirement Community. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Isle At Watercrest-bryan provides senior assisted living in Brazos county, Texas. It offers a total of 98 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Isle At Watercrest-bryan is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any senior citizens living in Bryan, TX and Brazos County. Isle At Watercrest-bryan is situated at 4091 Eastchester Drive, 77802.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Bryan, Texas, Park Place is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 903. Park Place offers assisted living services not just to Bryan older adults, but also to all Brazos County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider St Joseph Manor, an assisted living community in Bryan, Texas located at 2333 Manor Dr, 77802 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. St Joseph Manor provides assisted living in Brazos County to a maximum of 44 retirees.
Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center provides assisted living services in Brazos County to up to 66 senior citizens at a time. Hudson Creek Alzheimer's Special Care Center is situated at 3850 Coppercrest Dr in the 77802 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and all-inclusive dining.
Carriage Inn-bryan, located at 4235 Boonville Rd, Bryan, Texas, 77802 provides assisted living for retired adults residing in Brazos County and surrounding areas. Carriage Inn-bryan has a total capacity of 41 assisted living units. A few of its services include medication coordination, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and daily exercise opportunities.
Dansby House is an assisted living facility in Bryan, Texas, providing care and services to 55 and over adults who require help with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Brazos County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Dansby House. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 8 assisted living units.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in College Station, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in College Station area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian College Station senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for College Station blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Brazos County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in College Station, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near College Station, Texas
- Assisted Living in TERRELL, TX
- Assisted Living in WEATHERFORD, TX
- Assisted Living in CUERO, TX
- Assisted Living in HAWKINS, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLOTHIAN, TX
- Assisted Living in CONROE, TX
- Assisted Living in THE WOODLANDS, TX
- Assisted Living in FRISCO, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in PEARLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in LEANDER, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in WOOD County, TX
- Assisted Living in NAVARRO County, TX
- Assisted Living in HIDALGO County, TX
- Assisted Living in TAYLOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in NEWTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BOWIE County, TX
- Assisted Living in DAWSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in ELLIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in JOHNSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HENDERSON County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007