Assisted Living Facilities in Austin County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Austin County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Austin County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Bellville, Texas, you may find Arbors Of Briarwood, situated at 1517 W Main in the 77418 zip code area in Austin County. Arbors Of Briarwood provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Bellville who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Arbors Of Briarwood includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Oak Haven Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Industry, Texas. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Oak Haven Assisted Living can be found at 16416 Fordtran Blvd, in the 78944 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Austin County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Oak Haven Assisted Living include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 526 Fifth Street, inside 77474 zip code area, Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy provides assisted living in Sealy, TX to senior citizens who reside in Austin County. Veranda House Senior Living- Sealy accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 14 Austin County residents.
Rose Hill Retirement Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 318 S Masonic, 77418 zip code. Up to 16 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Austin County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Rose Hill Retirement Home. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Austin County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Austin County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Austin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Austin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Austin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Austin County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near AUSTIN County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Austin County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Austin County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Austin County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007