Assisted Living Facilities in Cleveland, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Cleveland, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Cleveland elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cleveland, TX directly and in the immediate area of Liberty County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Cleveland, Texas, you may find Feels Just Like Home, located at 701 E Houston in the 77327 zip code area in Liberty County. Feels Just Like Home helps retired adults living in Cleveland who are searching for help with bathing, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Feels Just Like Home includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Celestial Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Cleveland, Texas. It has a total of 6 assisted living units. Celestial Care can be found at 900 Fm 945 Rd S, in the 77328 zip code area. It provides help to seniors living in San Jacinto County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Celestial Care include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 304 Road 3430, inside 77327 zip code area, Country Haven Senior Care provides senior assisted living in Cleveland, TX to retired adults who live in Liberty County. Country Haven Senior Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 8 Liberty County residents.
3 More Facilities in LIBERTY County, TX
Brighter Days Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living community located at 406 E. Clayton, 77535 zip code. Up to 16 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Liberty County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Brighter Days Assisted Living. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center provides assisted living in Liberty county, Texas. It offers a total of 10 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Hull, TX and Liberty County. Fairys Landing Residential Personal Care Center is situated at 4837 Fm 770 N, 77564.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Dayton, Texas, Dayton-tarkington Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 8 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 104967. Dayton-tarkington Care Center offers assisted living services not only to Dayton senior citizens, but also to all Liberty County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cleveland, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cleveland area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cleveland senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cleveland blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Liberty County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cleveland, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Cleveland, Texas
- Assisted Living in ALLEN, TX
- Assisted Living in ABILENE, TX
- Assisted Living in JOURDANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in STEPHENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in FULSHEAR, TX
- Assisted Living in CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in GREENVILLE, TX
- Assisted Living in LAMESA, TX
- Assisted Living in MESQUITE, TX
- Assisted Living in LIVINGSTON, TX
- Assisted Living in ROCKWALL, TX
- Assisted Living in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX
- Assisted Living in HUMBLE, TX
- Assisted Living in EDINBURG, TX
- Assisted Living in WASHINGTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in HILL County, TX
- Assisted Living in DONLEY County, TX
- Assisted Living in SCURRY County, TX
- Assisted Living in ECTOR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WICHITA County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in VAN ZANDT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BROWN County, TX
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in RUSK County, TX
- Assisted Living in FALLS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MIDLAND County, TX
- Assisted Living in UPSHUR County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007