Assisted Living Facilities in Burnet County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Burnet County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Burnet County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living services in Burnet, Texas, you will likely come across Pafford Place, situated at 615 Cr 340 A in the 78611 zip code area in Burnet County. Pafford Place provides help to older adults living in Burnet who are searching for assistance with showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Pafford Place includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Gateway Gardens is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Marble Falls, Texas. It has a total of 52 assisted living apartments. Gateway Gardens can be found at 605 Gateway Central, in the 78654 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Burnet County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Gateway Gardens include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 1801 King Road, inside 78654 zip code area, Arbor House Of Marble Falls provides senior assisted living in Marble Falls, TX to 55 and over adults who reside in Burnet County. Arbor House Of Marble Falls accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 52 Burnet County residents.
Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 407 W Jackson St, 78611 zip code. Up to 60 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Burnet County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Gateway Villa provides assisted living in Burnet county, Texas. It offers a total of 32 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Gateway Villa is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Marble Falls, TX and Burnet County. Gateway Villa is located at 601 Steve Hawkins Pkwy, 78654.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Marble Falls, Texas, 800 Claremont is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 35 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100058. 800 Claremont provides assisted living services not only to Marble Falls older adults, but also to all Burnet County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Burnet County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Burnet County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Burnet County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Burnet County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burnet County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Burnet County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BURNET County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Burnet County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Burnet County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Burnet County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007