Assisted Living Facilities in Parker County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Parker County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Parker County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Weatherford, Texas, you may find Arbor House Of Weatherford, situated at 1101 Jameson St in the 76086 zip code area in Parker County. Arbor House Of Weatherford provides help to retirees living in Weatherford who require assistance with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Arbor House Of Weatherford includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Brookdale Weatherford is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Weatherford, Texas. It has a total of 80 assisted living apartments. Brookdale Weatherford can be found at 904 S Lamar St, in the 76086 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Parker County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, transferring, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Brookdale Weatherford include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 202 W Rentz St, inside 76086 zip code area, Autumn Hill Manor offers assisted living in Weatherford, TX to retired adults who reside in Parker County. Autumn Hill Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Parker County residents.
Hilltop Park Rehabilitation And Care Center is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 970 Hilltop Dr, 76086 zip code. Up to 40 seniors who need a personal care home in Parker County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Hilltop Park Rehabilitation And Care Center. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Martin Crest Assisted Living And Memory Care Community provides senior living in Parker county, Texas. It offers a total of 70 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Martin Crest Assisted Living And Memory Care Community is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Weatherford, TX and Parker County. Martin Crest Assisted Living And Memory Care Community is located at 1818 Martin Dr, 76086.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Weatherford, Texas, Autumn Hill Manor is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 100164. Autumn Hill Manor offers assisted living services not only to Weatherford residents, but also to all Parker County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Arbor House Of Weatherford, an assisted living facility in Weatherford, Texas located at 1101 Jameson Street, 76086 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Arbor House Of Weatherford provides assisted living in Parker County to a maximum of 16 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Parker County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Parker County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Parker County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Parker County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Parker County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Parker County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near PARKER County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Parker County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Parker County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Parker County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007