Assisted Living Facilities in Hopkins County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hopkins County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hopkins County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living care in Sulphur Springs, Texas, you may find Wesley House, situated at 1044 Church St in the 75482 zip code area in Hopkins County. Wesley House helps senior citizens living in Sulphur Springs who need aid with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Wesley House includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Wesley House is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Sulphur Springs, Texas. It has a total of 28 assisted living units. Wesley House can be found at 1044 Church Street, in the 75482 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Hopkins County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Wesley House include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 890 Camp St, inside 75482 zip code area, Hopkins Place offers assisted senior living in Sulphur Springs, TX to retired adults who reside in Hopkins County. Hopkins Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 63 Hopkins County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hopkins County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hopkins County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hopkins County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hopkins County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hopkins County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hopkins County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HOPKINS County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Hopkins County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Hopkins County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Hopkins County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007