Assisted Living Facilities in Bowie County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Bowie County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Bowie County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Texarkana, Texas, you may come across Mshc Colonial Lodge Of Texarkana, located at 5001 N Elizabeth in the 75503 zip code area in Bowie County. Mshc Colonial Lodge Of Texarkana assists retired adults living in Texarkana who need assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Mshc Colonial Lodge Of Texarkana includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
The Magnolia Alzheimer's Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Texarkana, Texas. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. The Magnolia Alzheimer's Assisted Living can be found at 4205 Richmond Meadows, in the 75503 zip code area. It helps seniors living in Bowie County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at The Magnolia Alzheimer's Assisted Living include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 5002 N Elizabeth, inside 75503 zip code area, Mshc Whispering Pines Of Texarkana offers assisted living in Texarkana, TX to 55+ adults who live in Bowie County. Mshc Whispering Pines Of Texarkana accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 55 Bowie County residents.
Mshc The Oaks Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 4317 Mcknight Rd, 75503 zip code. Up to 80 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Bowie County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mshc The Oaks Assisted Living. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Cornerstone Retirement Community Personal Care Unit provides assisted senior living in Bowie county, Texas. It offers a total of 66 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. Cornerstone Retirement Community Personal Care Unit is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any older adults living in Texarkana, TX and Bowie County. Cornerstone Retirement Community Personal Care Unit is located at 4100 Moores Ln, 75503.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Texarkana, Texas, The Retreat At Kenwood is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 80 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 106200. The Retreat At Kenwood provides assisted living services not just to Texarkana senior citizens, but also to all Bowie County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Brookdale Texarkana, an assisted living facility in Texarkana, Texas located at 4204 Moores Ln, 75503 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Brookdale Texarkana offers assisted living in Bowie County to a maximum of 50 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Bowie County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Bowie County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Bowie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Bowie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Bowie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Bowie County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near BOWIE County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Bowie County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Bowie County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Bowie County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007