Assisted Living Facilities in Anderson County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Anderson County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Anderson County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living services in Palestine, Texas, you will likely come across Windermere At Cartmell, situated at 30 Variah St in the 75801 zip code area in Anderson County. Windermere At Cartmell assists senior citizens living in Palestine who are searching for help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Windermere At Cartmell includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Brookdale Palestine is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Palestine, Texas. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Brookdale Palestine can be found at 101 Trinity Ct, in the 75801 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Anderson County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Brookdale Palestine include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, creative arts and crafts and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1625 Spring St, inside 75803 zip code area, Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community offers senior assisted living in Palestine, TX to elderly adults who live in Anderson County. Dogwood Trails Assisted Living Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 60 Anderson County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Anderson County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Anderson County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Anderson County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Anderson County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Anderson County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Anderson County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ANDERSON County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
More assisted living options in Anderson County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Anderson County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Anderson County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007