Assisted Living Facilities in Marble Falls, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities near Marble Falls, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Marble Falls elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marble Falls, TX directly and in the immediate area of Burnet County.
While looking for assisted living services in Marble Falls, Texas, you may come across Gateway Gardens, situated at 605 Gateway Central in the 78654 zip code area in Burnet County. Gateway Gardens helps 55+ adults living in Marble Falls who are searching for help with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Gateway Gardens includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
800 Claremont is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Marble Falls, Texas. It has a total of 35 assisted living apartments. 800 Claremont can be found at 800 Claremont, in the 78654 zip code area. It provides help to 55+ adults living in Burnet County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at 800 Claremont include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 1801 King Road, inside 78654 zip code area, Arbor House Of Marble Falls provides assisted living in Marble Falls, TX to seniors who live in Burnet County. Arbor House Of Marble Falls accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 52 Burnet County residents.
Gateway Villa is a pet friendly senior living community located at 601 Steve Hawkins Pkwy, 78654 zip code. Up to 32 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Burnet County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Gateway Villa. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
2 More Facilities in BURNET County, TX
Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek provides senior assisted living in Burnet county, Texas. It offers a total of 60 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any older adults living in Burnet, TX and Burnet County. Country Oaks At Hamilton Creek is situated at 407 W Jackson St, 78611.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Burnet, Texas, Pafford Place is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 100800. Pafford Place offers assisted living services not only to Burnet senior citizens, but also to all Burnet County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marble Falls, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marble Falls area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marble Falls senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marble Falls blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Burnet County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marble Falls, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Marble Falls, Texas
- Assisted Living in DESOTO, TX
- Assisted Living in PASADENA, TX
- Assisted Living in CANTON, TX
- Assisted Living in SULPHUR SPRINGS, TX
- Assisted Living in WACO, TX
- Assisted Living in LOCKHART, TX
- Assisted Living in CARTHAGE, TX
- Assisted Living in BONHAM, TX
- Assisted Living in GILMER, TX
- Assisted Living in ALVIN, TX
- Assisted Living in CLEVELAND, TX
- Assisted Living in ELGIN, TX
- Assisted Living in ANGLETON, TX
- Assisted Living in BROOKSHIRE, TX
- Assisted Living in KYLE, TX
- Assisted Living in COMAL County, TX
- Assisted Living in KENDALL County, TX
- Assisted Living in FANNIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in HUNT County, TX
- Assisted Living in PALO PINTO County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in NACOGDOCHES County, TX
- Assisted Living in WHEELER County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in KERR County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BELL County, TX
Additional assisted living options in Marble Falls:
If your loved one lives in Marble Falls and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Marble Falls, TX that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007