Assisted Living Facilities in Orange County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Orange County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Orange County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living care in Orange, Texas, you may come across Golden Years Assisted Living, situated at 16532 S Hwy 62 S in the 77630 zip code area in Orange County. Golden Years Assisted Living helps 55+ adults living in Orange who require aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Golden Years Assisted Living includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Sabine Place is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Orange, Texas. It has a total of 42 assisted living units. Sabine Place can be found at 5301 Meeks Dr, in the 77630 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Orange County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Sabine Place include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 602 Azalea Ave, inside 77630 zip code area, Answered Prayer offers assisted senior living in Orange, TX to 55+ adults who reside in Orange County. Answered Prayer accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 8 Orange County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Orange County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Orange County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Orange County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Orange County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Orange County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Orange County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near ORANGE County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007