Assisted Living Facilities in Hood County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hood County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hood County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Granbury, Texas, you may find Quail Park Assisted Living, situated at 2310 Paluxy Hwy in the 76048 zip code area in Hood County. Quail Park Assisted Living helps older adults living in Granbury who need aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Quail Park Assisted Living includes services like: private apartments, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Tcg Granbury Campus is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Granbury, Texas. It has a total of 44 assisted living apartments. Tcg Granbury Campus can be found at 101 Watermark Blvd, in the 76048 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and older adults living in Hood County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Tcg Granbury Campus include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 2310 Paluxy Hwy, inside 76048 zip code area, Quail Park Retirement Village Of Granbury offers assisted senior living in Granbury, TX to 55+ adults who live in Hood County. Quail Park Retirement Village Of Granbury accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 16 Hood County residents.
Arbor House Of Granbury is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 900 Autumn Ridge Dr, 76048 zip code. Up to 52 seniors who need a personal care home in Hood County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Arbor House Of Granbury. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
The Oaks Of Granbury provides assisted senior living in Hood county, Texas. It offers a total of 48 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and over adults. The Oaks Of Granbury is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Granbury, TX and Hood County. The Oaks Of Granbury is located at 1017 Lipan Hwy, 76048.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Granbury, Texas, Courtyards At Lake Granbury is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 107 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 102291. Courtyards At Lake Granbury provides assisted living services not just to Granbury older adults, but also to all Hood County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hood County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hood County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hood County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hood County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hood County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hood County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near HOOD County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007