Assisted Living Facilities in Walker County, Texas
We've located the best assisted living communities in Walker County, Texas. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Walker County, TX area.
While looking for assisted living in Huntsville, Texas, you will likely come across Carriage Inn-huntsville, situated at 2805 Lake Road in the 77340 zip code area in Walker County. Carriage Inn-huntsville assists 55 and over adults living in Huntsville who need help with showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Carriage Inn-huntsville includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Pecan Grove is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in New Waverly, Texas. It has a total of 14 assisted living units. Pecan Grove can be found at 929 State Highway 150, in the 77358 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Walker County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Pecan Grove include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 1433 Veterans Memorial Parkway, inside 77340 zip code area, Mrc Creekside provides senior assisted living in Huntsville, TX to older adults who live in Walker County. Mrc Creekside accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 56 Walker County residents.
The Lexington Center is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 679 I-45 South, 77340 zip code. Up to 56 older adults who want a personal care home in Walker County can take advantage of senior living services offered by The Lexington Center. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Walker County, TX
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Walker County area of Texas can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Walker County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Walker County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Walker County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Walker County, TX. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near WALKER County, Texas
- Assisted Living in FORT BEND County, TX
- Assisted Living in COLLIN County, TX
- Assisted Living in BEXAR County, TX
- Assisted Living in TARRANT County, TX
- Assisted Living in DALLAS County, TX
- Assisted Living in HARRIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in TRAVIS County, TX
- Assisted Living in MONTGOMERY County, TX
- Assisted Living in LUBBOCK County, TX
- Assisted Living in WILLIAMSON County, TX
- Assisted Living in DENTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in EL PASO County, TX
- Assisted Living in GALVESTON County, TX
- Assisted Living in SMITH County, TX
- Assisted Living in BRAZORIA County, TX
More assisted living options in Walker County, TX:
If your loved one lives in Walker County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Walker County, TX which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007