Assisted Living Facilities in Wallace, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities near Wallace, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Wallace elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wallace, NC directly and in the immediate area of Duplin County.
While looking for assisted living in Wallace, North Carolina, you may come across Wallace Gardens, located at 1052 Ne Railroad Street in the 28466 zip code area in Duplin County. Wallace Gardens provides assistance to retired adults living in Wallace who require aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Wallace Gardens includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Golden Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Wallace, North Carolina. It has a total of 30 assisted living units. Golden Care can be found at 4002 South Nc 41, in the 28466 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Duplin County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, walking, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Golden Care include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts studio and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 4026 S Nc 11, inside 28466 zip code area, Dayspring Of Wallace offers assisted senior living in Wallace, NC to senior citizens who live in Duplin County. Dayspring Of Wallace accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 80 Duplin County residents.
Pen-du Rest Home is a pet friendly senior living community located at 685 Nc Hwy 50, 28466 zip code. Up to 19 older adults who want a personal care home in Pender County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pen-du Rest Home. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
3 More Facilities in Duplin County, NC
Rosemary Rest Home provides assisted living in Duplin county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 45 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Rosemary Rest Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Rose Hill, NC and Duplin County. Rosemary Rest Home is situated at 571 S. Sycamore Street, 28458.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Beulaville, North Carolina, Autumn Village is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Autumn Village provides assisted living services not just to Beulaville older adults, but also to all Duplin County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Windham Hall, an assisted living community in Kenansville, North Carolina located at 329 Cooper Street, 28349 zip code area. Windham Hall provides assisted living in Duplin County to a maximum of 80 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wallace, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wallace area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wallace senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wallace blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Duplin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wallace, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Wallace, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Albemarle, NC
- Assisted Living in Huntersville, NC
- Assisted Living in Yadkinville, NC
- Assisted Living in West Jefferson, NC
- Assisted Living in Smithfield, NC
- Assisted Living in Elizabeth City, NC
- Assisted Living in Rich Square, NC
- Assisted Living in Reidsville, NC
- Assisted Living in Pineville, NC
- Assisted Living in Ahoskie, NC
- Assisted Living in Kings Mountain, NC
- Assisted Living in Washington, NC
- Assisted Living in Dobson, NC
- Assisted Living in Clemmons, NC
- Assisted Living in Wilson, NC
- Assisted Living in Pasquotank County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bladen County, NC
- Assisted Living in Yancey County, NC
- Assisted Living in Halifax County, NC
- Assisted Living in Martin County, NC
- Assisted Living in New Hanover County, NC
- Assisted Living in Avery County, NC
- Assisted Living in Bertie County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Transylvania County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cleveland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Watauga County, NC
- Assisted Living in Surry County, NC
- Assisted Living in Stanly County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007