Assisted Living Facilities in Pitt County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pitt County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pitt County, NC area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Greenville, North Carolina, you will likely come across Red Oak Assisted Living, located at 2920 Williams Road in the 27834 zip code area in Pitt County. Red Oak Assisted Living provides help to elderly adults living in Greenville who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Red Oak Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Greenville, North Carolina. It has a total of 12 assisted living units. Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage can be found at 100 Hickory Street, in the 27858 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Pitt County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 2097 West Arlington Boulevard, inside 27834 zip code area, Spring Arbor Of Greenville provides senior assisted living in Greenville, NC to 55+ adults who reside in Pitt County. Spring Arbor Of Greenville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 66 Pitt County residents.
Southern Living Assisted Care is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 2060 West Fifth Street, 27834 zip code. Up to 120 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Pitt County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Southern Living Assisted Care. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Dixon House provides assisted senior living in Pitt county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 80 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Dixon House is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retired adults living in Grifton, NC and Pitt County. Dixon House is situated at 716 Wall Street, 28530.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Winterville, North Carolina, Winterville Manor is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Winterville Manor offers assisted living services not only to Winterville older adults, but also to all Pitt County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Oak Haven Assisted Living, an assisted living community in Greenville, North Carolina located at 506 Mattox Road, 27834 zip code area. Oak Haven Assisted Living offers assisted living in Pitt County to a maximum of 54 seniors.
Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard provides assisted living in Pitt County to up to 60 older adults at a time. Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard is situated at 2105 W. Arlington Boulevard in the 27834 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and restaurant-style dining options.
Brookdale Dickinson Avenue, located at 2715 Dickinson Avenue, Greenville, North Carolina, 27834 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Pitt County and nearby areas. Brookdale Dickinson Avenue has a maximum capacity of 76 assisted living residences.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pitt County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pitt County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pitt County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pitt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pitt County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Pitt County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Chatham County, NC
- Assisted Living in Haywood County, NC
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007