Assisted Living Facilities in Pitt County, North Carolina
We've located the best assisted living communities in Pitt County, North Carolina. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Pitt County, NC area.
While looking for assisted living in Greenville, North Carolina, you may find Southern Living Assisted Care, situated at 2060 West Fifth Street in the 27834 zip code area in Pitt County. Southern Living Assisted Care helps elderly adults living in Greenville who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Southern Living Assisted Care includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Greenville, North Carolina. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard can be found at 2105 W. Arlington Boulevard, in the 27834 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Pitt County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 2920 Williams Road, inside 27834 zip code area, Red Oak Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Greenville, NC to 55+ adults who reside in Pitt County. Red Oak Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 62 Pitt County residents.
Brookdale Dickinson Avenue is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2715 Dickinson Avenue, 27834 zip code. Up to 76 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Pitt County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Brookdale Dickinson Avenue. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Oak Haven Assisted Living provides senior living in Pitt county, North Carolina. It offers a total of 54 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Oak Haven Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Greenville, NC and Pitt County. Oak Haven Assisted Living is located at 506 Mattox Road, 27834.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Greenville, North Carolina, Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. Cypress Glen Retirement Community Memory Care Cottage provides assisted living services not just to Greenville senior citizens, but also to all Pitt County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Winterville Manor, an assisted living community in Winterville, North Carolina located at 2527 Jones Street, 28590 zip code area. Winterville Manor provides assisted living in Pitt County to a maximum of 29 retired adults.
Spring Arbor Of Greenville provides senior assisted living in Pitt County to up to 66 older adults at a time. Spring Arbor Of Greenville is situated at 2097 West Arlington Boulevard in the 27834 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, grooming and beauty services and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Pitt County, NC
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Pitt County area of North Carolina can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Pitt County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Pitt County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Pitt County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Pitt County, NC. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Pitt County, North Carolina
- Assisted Living in Mecklenburg County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wake County, NC
- Assisted Living in Guilford County, NC
- Assisted Living in Forsyth County, NC
- Assisted Living in Buncombe County, NC
- Assisted Living in Alamance County, NC
- Assisted Living in Johnston County, NC
- Assisted Living in Iredell County, NC
- Assisted Living in Henderson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, NC
- Assisted Living in Davidson County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cabarrus County, NC
- Assisted Living in Cumberland County, NC
- Assisted Living in Union County, NC
- Assisted Living in Durham County, NC
More assisted living options in Pitt County, NC:
If your loved one lives in Pitt County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Pitt County, NC which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007